Image provided by: University of Oregon Libraries; Eugene, OR
About East Oregonian : E.O. (Pendleton, OR) 1888-current | View Entire Issue (July 30, 2019)
EASTERN OREGON MARKETPLACE
Tuesday, July, 30, 2019
Place classified ads online at www.easternoregonmarketplace.com or call 1-800-962-2819 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
After hours, leave a voicemail and we’ll confirm your ad the next business day. Email us at classifieds@ eastoregonian.com or fax: 541-278-2680
Deadline is 3 p.m. the day before publication
211 S.E. Byers Ave.
333 E. Main St.
Pendleton, OR 97801 Hermiston, OR 97838
See www.easternoregonmarketplace.com for classified ads from all over Eastern Oregon
EAST OREGONIAN • HERMISTON HERALD • BLUE MOUNTAIN EAGLE • WALLOWA COUNTY CHIEFTAIN
We Hear You!
You deserve total
Accurate record-keeping is essential to a successful business
yet can also be complicated and time consuming.
Carolleen Lovell can help you with the organization and
day-to-day tasks of bookkeeping so that you can
focus on your core business.
Certiﬁ ed Public Accountant, LLC
635 S.E. 4th St., Hermiston
WIN UP TO
Renata Anderson, MA
2237 SW Court, Pendleton
• Struggling to lose weight?
• Tired of fad diets and regaining weight?
• At risk for diabetes?
Join a small group of
people on a similar journey
in a safe and supportive
Why LifeSteps® Is for You!
Find your Dream Job in
LifeSteps® recognizes that everyone is unique. We all
have diff erent eating and exercise habits, weight loss
goals and daily schedules. LifeSteps® works because it is
grounded in science and emphasizes personal choice,
responsibility and accountability. It puts you in charge of
your eating and activity. With guidance and inspiration
from a trained, weight loss health professional, you tailor
the program to fi t your needs and set yourself up for
success. LifeSteps® features:
• Lifestyle Change – Identify your attitudes, expectations and misperceptions
about eating, activity, weight Take action to change your beliefs and lifestyle to
lose weight and keep it oﬀ .
• Tracking – Get a handle on your eating and activity behaviors with LifeSteps®
unique FOOD AND ACTIVITY RECORD. This powerful, proven weight loss tool helps
you uncover and discover your speciﬁ c behaviors that hinder your progress.
• Goal Setting – Make deliberate, step-by-step changes to reach your lifestyle
and weight loss goals.
• Social Support – Stay motivated because you’re part of a group that struggles
with similar issues, gives you positive reinforcement and shares common goals.
• Set Yourself Up for Success – Learn strategies and skills for handling eating out,
parties, celebrations, emotions and food saboteurs for now and the future.
• More than Weight Loss – Improve your health and reduce your risk for diabetes,
high blood pressure and other chronic diseases.
About the Program
• Individual assessment prior to start of class
• 14 interactive group sessions
• Maintenance sessions available once the program is over
SPACE IS LIMITED.
CALL TO REGISTER BY FRIDAY, AUGUST 9
Thursday, August 15 from 5:30-6:30 PM.
Thursdays 5:30-6:30 PM August 29 to December 5.
Christine Guenther, RD, LD
Dietitian • (541) 278-3235
2801 St. Anthony WayPendleton, OR. 97801 • www.sahpendleton.org