Image provided by: University of Oregon Libraries; Eugene, OR
About East Oregonian : E.O. (Pendleton, OR) 1888-current | View Entire Issue (Jan. 19, 2018)
12M // Real Estate & Home Builders Guide // January 2018
The Whitney Land Co.
RUDIO MOUNTAIN RANCH
GRANT COUNTY, DAYVILLE, OR
The 24,178 +/- acre ranch extends almost 14 miles
from the NW to the SE and contains the ridgetop of
the 5,700-foot Rudio Mountain. Over 25 miles of
year-round and seasonal creeks. Outstanding big
game hunting within the Northside Unit. Borders
Malheur National Forest. Of the total acres, 22,000
+ are considered timber and have been managed
for production.. $27,950,000.00 RG#02517
EASTERN OREGON FARM AND RANCH PROPERTIES
(541) 278-4444 PHONE • (541) 276-0090 FAX
JIM WHITNEY, CCIM/OWNER/PRINCIPAL BROKER • TODD LONGGOOD, OWNER/BROKER
GARY JELLUM, BROKER • TIMOTHY “SCOTT” COE, BROKER • TRAVIS BLOOMER, BROKER • BLAKE KNOWLES, BROKER • CHRISTOPHER STUVLAND, BROKER
101 S.E. 3RD STREET • PENDLETON, OR 97801
E-Mail: email@example.com • Web Site: www.whitneylandcompany.com
ROCK CREEK RANCH
KLAMATH COUNTY, KLAMATH FALLS, OR
3386 +/- acres with 4 miles of lake frontage. A very effi-
cient and economically operating cattle ranch with a
combination of rangeland pasture, irrigated meadows
and timberland. Big game wildlife includes deer, elk, bear,
and mountain lion. Other wildlife includes bobcat, bald
eagles, Mt. quail, ruffled, and blue grouse and doves. Den-
ny Creek flows through the ranch. Zoned for a destination
resort. $21,000,000. RG#03317
• WOLF CREEK RANCH - UNION COUNTY, NORTH POWDER, OR - This private 2,518 +/- acre ranch located at the base of the Elkhorn
Mountains. A Spacious 11,000 +/- square foot custom built timber frame home with guest quarters. Outbuildings include multiple workshops.
Recreational opportunities for outstanding elk, deer, and turkey hunting, and stocked fishing ponds. Wintertime recreation includes skiing at
Anthony Lake Ski resort, which is less than 20 miles away, and snowmobiling. $6,500,000. RG#00217
• BIRCH CREEK IRRIGATED FARM - UM ATILLA COUNTY, PENDLETON, OR – 737+/- deeded ac of which 549 ac are irrigated under center
pivots. 115 ac dryland crop enrolled in CRP and 62 ac rangeland. Main home and outbuildings. Includes freestanding solar feedback panel.Deer
and bird hunting Broker owned. $4,500,000. RG#01316
CALIFORNIA MOUNTAIN RANCH
MALHEUR COUNTY, JUNTURA, OR
19,367 acres. Working cattle ranch
complete with a spring, summer
and fall grazing system. BLM
grazing allotment being offered.
• FRAZIER MOUNTAIN - UNION COUNTY, MEDICAL SPRINGS, OR – 5,350 acres timber parcel with mountain pasture. Additional grazing
acres available for lease from seller. Ponds and springs. LOP tags for deer and elk. Located adjacent to Wallowa Whitman National Forest.
• TRIPALONG RANCH - WALLOWA COUNTY, ENTERPRISE, OR Off-Grid, self-sufficient 5,386+/- Sq. Ft. home on canyon rim overlooking
861+/- acres and 3+/- miles of deeded river frontage. Bordered by the Wenaha Wildlife Area. Fishing and hunting within the property. This proper-
ty has Wi-Fi. $2,900,000 RG#02417
• SILVERLAKE PROPERTY - SPOKANE COUNTY, MEDICAL LAKE, WA – consists of 500 acres 10 miles south of Spokane and west of I-90,
with 1 mile of frontage on Silver Lake. The property has 24 tax lots including 96 platted, approved lots. There are 200 acres in dryland alfalfa.
There is one home on the property, as well as eight outbuildings. $2,500,000. RG#00715
• HERMISTON DEVELOPMENT PROPERTY - UMATILLA COUNTY, HERMISTON, OR – Commercial/Industrial development gem. This is not
path of progress property, it is in the center of Hermiston’s newest development area. Adjacent to Hwy 395 this 41 +/- acre parcel contains 6 tax
lots and sits between the new Eastern Oregon Trade and Events Center and the proposed Ranch & Home development, as well as Hermiston
Foods and the Wal-Mart Distribution Center. This premier site is being offered in 3 parcels. Call for price and acreage breakdown. $2,295,000.
NORTH POWDER MEADOWS RANCH
BAKER COUNTY, BAKER CITY , OR
559.09 ac with house, barn and hay
shed. 547.9 ac of water rights. Wheel
lines and flood irrigation. $2,300,000.
• ARLINGTON PROPERTY - GILLIAM COUNTY, ARLINGTON, OR – Rare rural investment property. Approx. 1,271 of dryland crop, CRP,
pasture and wind turbines. 88 ac. currently seeded to wheat, 732 ac. in CRP contract expiring in 2020, 444 ac. of range and 10 wind turbines all
contribute to the diversity of this investment located in north Central Oregon. $1,800,000. RG#01214.
• LAZY 66 RANCH - GILLIAM COUNTY, CONDON, OR- 2,248 TOTAL ACRES. Excellent deer hunting, with upland birds and elk throughout the
property. East 30 Mile Creek runs through property. 750 acres of CRP with 4 years remaining on contract, 407 acres to tillable, and 1091 acres
of range. $1,750,000 RG#01917
MEADOW GRASS RIVER RANCH
BAKER COUNTY, BAKER CITY , OR
Keating Valley 425 ac irrigated hay/pasture
ranch. 360 ac Powder River water rights. 8
Tower pivot. 196 ac irr along river. Remodeled
home. Shop w/working facilities. 1 mo BLM
permit out the gate. 18 miles from Baker City.
• SOUTH UMPQUA RIVER RANCH - DOUGLAS COUNTY, CANYONVILLE, OR - 618.17 ac with 142 ac irrigated cropland/ pivot and hillside
pasture. 5 ac/2 home sites, feeder barns, hay barns, milk parlor and shops/storage. Water rights.. $1,600,000. RG#00517
• BENSEL ROAD IRRIGATED PROPERTY - UMATILLA COUNTY, HERMISTON, OR – 38.5 acre small-scale, full-operation facility. Commer-
cialized 6,000 sq. ft. shop, pivot irrigated fields, featured pond, large equipement yard, small feed lot, corral system, pastures, and a 2,400 sq. ft.
custom-built home with attached 900 sq. ft. garage. $1,500,000. RG#01117
• THE 57 RANCH - BAKER COUNTY, KEATING, OR - 262 acres. Nice home, additional living quarters, shop, irrigated pasture, 1 mile off Pow-
der River frontage. 127 acre water right, 2.5 acre pond. $1,399,000. RG#00416
• ANGEL GULCH PROPERTY - GRANT COUNTY, MT. VERNON, OR - 464.03 total acres. 55 acres of pasture, 330 acres planted to spring
barley and alfalfa. 8 springs located throughout. 2015 Marlette Home, with 3 bedrooms, 2 bath, office, and carport. Fully fenced perimeter
with new fence. Great deer and quail hunting. $1,350,000. RG#02217
MORROW COUNTY, LEXINGTON, OR
260.51 ac equine facility which includes 65
ac irrigated lands, 184 ac CRP, 3,349 SF
home, and complete horse facilities. Addition-
al 225 ac water rights. Turn-key operation.
• RHEA CREEK RANCH - MORROW COUNTY, HEPPNER, OR - 1,258 acres with custom 3,400 sq. ft. log home. Two year-round creeks run
through the property. Outbuildings include bunkhouse, barn shop and shop. Completely fenced and cross fenced. $1,300,000 RG#02617
• MITCHELL RANCH - WHEELER COUNTY, MITCHELL, OR – 1,475 total acres of timber and range. Bridge Creek borders the property and
seasonal creeks and springs provide water for grazing with good stand of timber. Elk and mule deer roam the pine and juniper filled grasslands
found in the property’s secluded reaches. $1,143,125 RG#03415
ANDERSON DRYLAND FARM
UMATILLA COUNTY, PENDLETON, OR
6313.15 +/- acres, 53 bushels average
production history, with a CSP contract. The
farm contains 5915.76 tillable acres with a
proven 97 bushel crop in 2017. Two homes,
bunk house, shop, machinery shed, and
barn. $7,310,000 RG#03217
MORE LISTINGS INSIDE!
• FRASER FARM - UMATILLA COUNTY, PENDLETON OR – 1402 ac. 1288 ac expired CRP. 45 bu average historical wheat production. Suit-
able for pasture and/or renewed wheat rotation. Good ROI. $865,900 RG#00417
• ROCK CREEK BUTTE RANCH - BAKER COUNTY, HEREFORD, OR - 1,560 acres. Perennial streams, springs, timber, corrals. Excellent
hunting, 3 LOP tags. $834,000 RG#02915
• HUNT PROPERTY - BAKER COUNTY, KEATING, OR – 1,312 acre timber parcel with mountain pasture. Located 10 miles from Keating Valley
and 1 mile from Balm Creek Reservoir. Stream and springs. LOP tags for deer and elk. Located adjacent to Wallowa Whitman National Forest.
• HATLEY DEVELOPMENT PROPERTY - UMATILLA COUNTY, PENDLETON, OR – 14.66 acres located in Southeast Pendleton at the Red
Lion Interchange. Commercial Investment property ready for development. Tremendous Blue Mountain views, ideal for motel and/or apartments.
COLUMBIA OUTDOOR SPORTS
UMATILLA COUNTY, HERMISTON, OR
Sporting goods, tools, and pawn business including the real
estate in a growing Eastern Oregon community. Two build-
ings, 8,540 sq. ft. with a common wall. 3,050 sq. ft. main
street location. Established clientele and solid financials.
Fixtures included and inventory at wholesale, to be inven-
toried prior to closing. $850,000 + Inventory. RG#02717